Annual Giving is the heart of annual fundraising at Town, accounting for over 10% of the school’s operating budget.
Because of Annual Giving, your son(s) can…
• Learn from experienced educators who are caring, articulate mentors
• Thrive in an environment that values community, both within our halls and in the greater world in which our students live
• Hone their ability to think critically and creatively and to work collaboratively, while developing high-level academic skills
• Develop mutual respect and strength of character
• And to enjoy their life as boys at Town School!
Each year, we ask families, faculty and staff, alumni and friends of Town give to make a gift to the best of their ability. Our goal is 100% participation.
Every gift is important because it is a gift of participation and support for our Town School community.